Thursday, April 07, 2011

life life life

#life life life#

what is life...?

today

what is life...

donkey...

is live good...


dog also live

very best...

on the street...

but...

i am live


each every day

drink nasty water...

eat nasty food...

not breath eazy...

everythink think sin...

work at work 's

at donkey

enjoy my sholder

lunch bag...

and lap top

at home to office...

in every month

payment day

i am dog...

with on money...

money on with me...

life is this...

ok

what is life...?

asking my mind

i am say

i don't no....

otteri selvakumar








Frog and Snake

Frog and

Snake meet

Snake say

' i want eat with you...'

Frog say

' pls...don't eat me...'

Snake say

'You are my food'

Frog say

'i kill you...'

Snake ask

' what you kill me...'

Frog say

' yes...i will kill you...'

Snake said

' ok... Kill me...'

Frog smile

Snake afried

Fast to fast

Jump and move the frog

Snake suffer very much...!

otteri selvakumar








Family life

At home
Husband
And wife...
Some time fighting...

Word's to words...
With bad words...
Sometime hit
The husband wife

Mistakes...
Wife was crying...
Husband was woory...
Wife also

Lovingely hit...
Husband also take easy...
At night husband
Wanted wife

For sex...
Wife will say
Backpain acting
Going for

Hear with life
Every day
At familylife...!

otteri selvakumar







12.
i love my dog

one

day...

my dog

go away

my home...

wear is

my dog...

i am crying

for mind...

woory...

with tenson...

i was

come of the home

and seach

at my street...

on steet light

two dogs

playing lovefull

sex game...

one dog steet

female dog...

another dog is

my home male dog....

what can i do...

i was enjoy the dog love...

why...

i love my dog...

the dog is not only dog

my heart...

otteri selvakumar

No comments: