Friday, April 08, 2011

sky with hand

SKY WITH HAND

Faith...

Faith...

Is life...

Faith faith...

Is dream...

Faith faith

Is god...

Faith faith

Is love...

Faith faith

Is tommrow...

Faith faith

Is with win...

Faith faith

With all...

You are not

Faith full

You only loose

The life for your self

Another and another's...

win the world...

With faith to faith

Again and agian you

Run...

Sky with hand...

Thats for faith...!

otteri selvakumar







30.
Dear Granfather

My gran father

Is...

My father...

yes...

My lovingely father...

My gran father loves for me...

At over of my father...

I am also love

My gran father a lot....

My gran father telling

Stores at my child age...

It is very happyfull...

Today my gran father

Is passaway...

I did not woory

I did not cry...

But...

Heart only think

My gran father

Golden days...

Theay all are

Olden days...

Did not come

My life that days....

My gran father also...!

otteri selvakumar







31.
faith for you

faith is

Your finger and

hands...

faith is

your mouth and

ears...

faith is

Your eyes and

Brain...

faith is

your love and loves

faith is

your god and life

faith is not only tommrow

Today also...

Live faith fully with love yoou

And other's...

otteri selvakumar







32.
Jump play

Frog

Jump

On

Another frog...

play

or sex..?

otteri selvakumar

No comments: