Thursday, April 07, 2011

my car

MY CAR

I love my
Car...
My car...
Is only

Two weels...
No want petrole...
No want Bio- gas...
Two member only

Travel my car...
Every wear...
Every side...
My car move and move...

Run and run...
with my leg speed...
I was play my car...
Each every day...

Another's called my car name
Was cycle...
I was lovengely calling car...
Yes...

Cycle is my car...
What is your car...!

otteri selvakumar







6.
MY CAT

At home

My cat was

Thear...

My cat

Did not catch

The rat's...!

Day and night

Runding the rat's

At home

Very nasty...


My cat was thear

But...,

No use...? !

Some time

My cat catch

The rat

play to home

It is interesting

For your self...

My self more woory....!

What can i do? !

Rat's is not my rat's

Cat is my dear cat

Very lazy cat;

Some time...,

Milk also did not drink

It is my lazy cat...!

Cat is not only

My cat it is my child...!

otteri selvakumar







7.
Life is this

Swimming is

Not excise...

Swimming is

Not hobby...

Swimming is

Not work...

Swimming is

Life...

Yes...

Swimming is

Life...

For all fishess....

Boat and ship

Without breath...!

otteri selvakumar







8.
A Wedding

wedding
is not
Make you...
Wedding is
Fun for hevan...
Heaven is
Wedding...
Life is
Boor and
Cry too
Fighting...
oh...
god...
what is
this..?

otteri selvakumar

No comments: